Sunday 29 March 2015

Tim Burton Style Photoshoot

 
On Friday, Some of the Media Make-Up students had a final project to complete, which was producing something in the style of Tim Burton. There were around 15 students, which meant 15 models to shoot, all relating to different themes and unique ideas. When I first started working with the media make-up students, it was definitely and very new and interesting experience. With the students being on the same floor as us, we are able to easily contact one another with help for photographing for their portfolios and the MUA to produce any request of make-up we need for our personal photo-shoots. After looking through my images when I got home, there were a certain set of images that really stood out for me and they were the strongest images from the bunch I had previously shot. Named, 'The Skeleton', I was really excited about shooting this specific model because it was the model that most stood out for me. I don't know whether it was because she was dressed in all white against a black backdrop or because of the attention to detail of the transformation, but it was definitely the transformation that was definitely my favourite.

I edited my images only very slightly, just to bring the detail out on the skin and to really emphasise the hair and each strand that was out of place. I am so pleased with how these images have come out, after quite a long afternoon, and this was the last model to be shot, it was definitely worth the wait to capture these stunning images, for not only my benefit but to do the work of the MUA justice through these images.
 
  
 
 







I hope you love these images as much as I do!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment