Sunday 19 April 2015

Spring Time

As spring has now arrived, I thought I'd photograph something that represents spring to us all.

Flowers!

Now that winter is leaving us, flowers start to appear everywhere, especially around my house. I have a beautiful blossom tree that grows in my front garden, and this year its grown a month early, aswell as some tulips that have grown underneath! So I thought id take the opportunity in taking my camera out the house with me and photographing these lovely flowers before they start to disappear... and whilst the sun is still shining!

I used my Nikon with just my kit lens (18-55) for these images, as that was what worked best for me and I felt I got the best images from shooting with this specific lens. Below are some of my favourite images that include both detail and colour, aswell as natural lighting and depth of field.
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment